Why? Because it gives you instant feedback so you can take action.
Use it on the practice range, in the backyard, or on the course to improve your golf swing and your game.
1. Swing Caddie SC200 Plus+ Portable Golf Launch Monitor by Voice Caddie Power Bundle
- Lightweight (150g)
- Accurate (within 1-2 MPH)
- Quick calculation time
- Suitable for all golfers
- GPS-based distances
- Includes instructional tutorial guide on how to use the item
- Can be easily used by left- or right-handed people
- Instructional booklet includes tips on how to improve your shots
- Does not have a screen
- Does not include headphones
- Includes only charging cable
- Takes a while to charge
The Swing Caddie SC200 Plus+ Portable Golf Launch Monitor is one of the most efficient golf swing analyzers that you can find on the market. It is very convenient since it is lightweight and can be easily carried by golfers with the included carrying strap.
The unit can detect swings up to 25 meters away, but it is best if used from a distance of 10 meters. The results are displayed on the LCD display on the top of the device and it shows your club head speed.
2. SelfieGOLF Record Golf Swing
- Available in two sizes/shapes: Professional and Elite
- Sleek and colorful design
- Easy to use
- Structural issues have been reported for the smaller size
- Takes a few tries to get used to mounting phone
- Doesn’t work well with smartphones
The SelfieGOLF Record Golf Swing Golf Analyzer is a training tool that attaches to the top of your golf bag to record your golf swing. Using a technology such as a smartphone or tablet coupled with the SelfieGOLF app, you can record and analyze your swing which can be used to make swing adjustments on the fly during your next round of golf.
The SelfieGOLF comes in two sizes: the Professional and the Elite. The Professional is available in a black and blue with a medium sized wrist strap that is a great fit for golf bags up to 54 inches, base size 3.2″ x 5.5″ and is designed for most smartphones. The Elite model has a wider base of 6.0″ x 9.2″ and is designed for golf bags up to 60 inches. It comes in a bright orange and blue design and is equipped with a larger Velcro strap. The Elite is designed for most smartphones and tablets.
3. Sports Sensors Swing Speed Radar
- Works on all clubs
- Excellent customer support
- Can add more sensors for more detailed analysis
- Wide range of clubs
- Provides swing tempo, swing path, and swing plane
- Works with all golfers, regardless of skill level
- Improves your swing over time, and you can record the improvements
- Sensors can be difficult to attach to clubs
- No email or text alerts
The Sports Sensors Swing Speed Radar with Tempo Timer is a measurement device that tracks the pitch and tempo of your golf approach, as well as offers a data analysis feature to learn more about your swing and how to improve it over time. It’s an affordable option that can easily be setup by anyone, and the best part is you’re able to pair multiple devices for a more precise measurement of all the components of your swing. It’s the best golf swing analyzer on the market according to reviews and remains my top pick due to its reliable performance and advanced features.
The Sports Sensors Swing Speed Radar with Tempo Timer can track up to three devices, which is ideal for golfers who have a variety of clubs they like to use during their swing. On top of that, it’s also an affordable option, especially considering the advanced features.
4. Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors Featuring Golf's First-Ever A.I. Powered GPS Rangefinder
The Arccos Golf Capture your game like never before with the most advanced equipment ever created with ARCCOS Smart Sensors, a game-changing technology that measures and analyzes your golf game as never before.
- The Power of Artificial Intelligence
- Over 15,000+ Holes of Data
5. Blast Motion Golf Swing Analyzer I Captures Putting
- Very easy-to-use
- Extremely portable
- High quality with a great value
- Extremely durable
- No learning curve
- Smartphone app is free (iOS and Android)
- Free updates to the app as long as you own the device
- Accurate measurements and display
(Note: Battery life lasts about 40 hours with 2 hours of full use per day)
The videos only have sound when using the phone. The app itself does not contain any sound, which can be a downside to this feature.
What we love:
6. Every Shot Counts: Using the Revolutionary Strokes Gained Approach to Improve Your Golf Performance and Strategy
- Informative, no prattle, detailed, and well-researched
- Value-packed with helpful facts and data
- Beneficial to both beginners and pros
- Well-written and organized
By Mike Stachura.
The first of its kind book ever written on the statistical analysis and evaluation of golf, the book "Every Shot Counts: Using the Revolutionary Strokes Gained Approach to Improve Your Golf Performance and Strategy" discusses the many facets of the Strokes Gained (SG) analysis, which has gained popularity recently in the golf industry.
The book helps golfers learn the importance of SG and its unique approach to analyzing the game, provides information on the key components, and assists with putting it all together by understanding how to use SG with other available data to assist in making better decisions on the course.
7. Zepp Golf 2 3D Swing Analyzer
- Measures your backswing, downswing, and even the impact
- Pair with your favorite smartphone
- Voice analysis provides instant feedback
- Discreetly clips onto any golf club
- Track information for 15,000 swings
- Priced a little higher than the Super Strada, but provides two times more information
- Available in three different colors
- Compatibility with all existing Zepp devices
- One year warranty
- The instructions for the setup were a bit confusing
- Some users reported a lag in the Swing Analysis System
- Sometimes it’s hard to detach the tracker from the golf club
- No experience
If you’d like to improve your golfing experience and would love to get some guidance along the way from an experienced pro, take a look at the Zepp Golf 2 3D Swing Analyzer. While it’s just a fraction higher in price than the Super Strada, the Zepp Golf provides much more information about your golf swing.
This handy little swing tracker has a clip-and-go design that discreetly attaches to any golf club, and it will instantly capture your backswing, downswing, and impact position. It provides a three-dimensional analysis of your swing, and it actually captures the power of your swing as well.
8. Rapsodo R-Motion Golf Simulator and Swing Analyzer
- Highly accurate
- Distance tracking
- GPS tracking
- Smartphone and app integration
- Easily customized
- Accurate measurements
- Does not require an internet connection
- Easy set up and breakdown
- Easy to use
- Bulky frame and set up
- Accuracy decreases with range
- Sensors need to be re-calibrated when moved more than an inch or two
- The PC software is highly complex, and not user friendly
The Rapsodo R-Motion is a far-and-away the best swing analyzer in the industry. It provides high levels of accuracy by leveraging your smartphone, and is simple enough that anyone with a smartphone can use it. It provides a wide range of measuring tools, and makes it easy to measure and track all of your golfing metrics.
Its set up is extremely simple, and it includes 14 different sensor attachments, so it’s perfect for anyone looking to improve their game. Because the Rapsodo can measure distance and angle, you can practice and retest inside and out, which will help you improve your game in no time. The biggest downside to the Rapsodo is that it requires a PC connection, which is a serious drawback.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best golf swing analyzer?
Before we get started, we need to learn about how these tools determine whether or not you have a perfect golf swing. These products analyze your core and hip rotation, and this data is used to tell you what you need to improve. Each analyzer has a slightly different design so they vary slightly from one another in terms of features.
However, most of them are pretty good at familiarizing the golfer with his/her own swing. Just watch over the shoulder footage, take notes of what to change, and you’ll quickly notice the difference in your game.
If you’re looking for a better game, then a swing analyzer is a worthy investment. They really show you what you’re doing wrong and help you see how to make it right. They’re a lot cheaper than getting lessons from a pro and usually a lot more convenient as well.
Who has the most beautiful golf swing?
It’s not entirely aesthetics that matter when it comes to looking at the best golf swings out there. A simple matter of practicality is in play as well. It’s clear from analysis of your swings that less is more in terms of power. While truly exceptional swings are interesting to watch, you need to be sure to dissect each one for its benefits that you can learn to apply to your own swing. Analyzing your golf swing is one of the most important things you can do to continue improving as a golfer.
Those who look to improve their game in this fashion often look to golf swing analyzers to help them. Golf swing analyzers provide a clear image of the swing being used. But even experienced golfers can benefit from using a golf swing analyzer.
Are golf swing analyzers worth it?
Golf swing analyzers have been around for a while, but there still seems to be some skepticism on whether or not they are worth it. Rather than settle the debate on whether or not golf swing analyzers are worthwhile, we’ll simply talk about how they can improve your game. Most people don’t need to be introduced to a new way to think about golf; they just need something to help them actually do better on the course. There is no better way to understand what you are doing right and what you are doing wrong than to film yourself in play and look at the footage with someone who knows how you can improve.
Analyzing your swing with the help of a swing analyzer can help you focus on the subtle mistakes you might not be aware of on the course. In many cases, those mistakes are the difference between squaring the ball up and chunking a shot out of bounds.
What is the best golf swing plane angle?
When you swing a golf club and the club face at impact is pointing somewhere besides straight down the target line, you’ve made a “slice” or “hook” swing.
A standard target line is about a straight line from where the club face is pointing when you make contact to the ball, to the part of the target where you wish to make contact.
In a “slice” swing, the club face at impact is pointing left of your target line.
In a “hook”, it’s pointing right of your target line.
The great news for golfers is that, generally speaking, their game is pure golf, and they should only have to concentrate on that. Nowadays though, there are so many gadgets that can help golfers perfect their game, as well as helping to make golf more fun and make it far more interesting.
One of the best ways to improve your game is to make sure you know as much as you can about the swing. We would guess that you probably know that much about your swing anyway, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that it is good. We know that, anecdotally, this is something that has been brought up time and again by golfers all over the world.